Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Networking

Ok today was kind of a tricky one seeing as my university comerades and i had to try and network into each others blogs so we could post stuff for each other on everyones sites. If i had done this task at home alone i would have been lost an hour ago. lost my wallet, phone and keys etc in the process. Gosh I've been mugged!!! I most probably would have blown up my computer screen. >insert smiley face< This activity does however teach you how to communicate and work in a group situation, a skill that modern day society requires, no demands. It is actually quite interesting to observe and participate in this group situation as you discover you have insights and ideas that you would not have had by yourself. This leads me to the idea of social constructivism. The sense of community we build,"Higher Order thinking" occurs and we develop communal awareness.

1 comment:

Miss Cleary said...

Cheers Stefan! Good to see Vygotsky in action...
I might just take this opportunity to see what HTML tags are, cos I really have no idea but my screen is tellign me if i press certain buttons something will happen but I dont knwo what. Ohhh exciting...

maybe not. I entered (b) like it says, but then when I rpessed publish im told "HTML cannot be accepted, tag is not closed". whatever that means.